This workshop will address the following topics:
How to use literature (and other stuff, too) as a starting point for life long learning.
• Read together
• Choose good literature
• Establish a rich reading environment
• Tools of the trade
• Literary habits
• Draw them all in: dealing with several children, ages and learning styles
• To plan or not to plan...that is the question!
THE KEY TO FOSTERING JOY and LITERACY
Use dictation to build relationships and nurture attentiveness at any age, skill level or developmental stage. Use dictation to achieve proficiency in technical language skills such as:
• letter formation
• grammar, parts of speech
• punctuation and capitalization
• cursive writing and so much more
Typical cost for a full day workshop is 75$ per person,
$100 if both parents would like to attend.
For a group rate, and travel expenses,
please contact me at through this CONTACT FORM.
A Full Day Workshop for parents
who want to find joy in their day.